- Send by email
Sales Delegate Travel Retail Hermès Parfums – Spain & Portugal
- Type of position : Regular position
- Country : Spain
- City : Madrid
- Craft : Sales & Wholesales
- Experience : Minimum 6 years
- 1.Drive sales and ensure target achievements for Hermès fragrances2.Manage & Motivate Beauty Consultants3.Guarantee Hermès image4.Build strong relationship with clients 5.Implement the training strategy of Hermès6.Report & manage Agencies budget
Main activities1.Drive sales and ensure target achievements for Hermès fragrances•Set up yearly business strategy for the doors in Spain & Portugal with the area manager in charge; monthly follow up (weekly when possible on promotion or top doors) sales, sell out, rankings, stock level & products performances,•Monitor and report retail sales every month, promotional reports and global competitions performance to the Area Manager & provide analysis per shop & per operator, •Identify and propose proactively growth levers,•Prepare shop openings /refits, •Set up and coordinate the promotional activities in POS and implement actions decided by the Area Manager,•Adapt assortment, merchandising and visual merchandising by following the global strategy (ex. Ensure that testers stock is good in all stores and provide them if needed; change backwall visuals when new communication, …)•Implement & help building the 360° activation plan (Key commercial period, new launches…)•Work on the assortment file per door to optimize the business2.Manage and motivate Hermès Travel Retail Beauty Consultantss•Evaluate and ensure sales performances, quality of service, grooming & attitude of our BC’s and develop their skills,•Optimise and validate BCs shifts together with agency, shop management, and partner brands,•Set up & follow up sell out objectives per BCs, POS or Terminal, organize the incentives•Recruit staff according to Hermès philosophy and requirements (brand staff and promoters) in cooperation with Area Manager •Welcome, integrate and train new BCs and promotors•Lead and motivate the team to reach its objectives.•Ensure the partnership with agencies: budget follow up (Send commissions amounts and bonus per BCs to the office in charge of payroll, …)3.Guarantee Hermès image•Integrate Hermès philosophy and share it on the POS, represent the Hermès image at POS through appearance and attitude,•Apply the retail strategy of Hermès in the POS,•Be warrant of Hermès policy (values, ethics, etc.),•Guarantee consistent and premium brand image throughout Travel Retail distribution by checking and updating merchandising according to Hermès Guidelines & strategy: right assortment and planograms, testers, visuals, etc.4. Build up strong relationship with clients over the zone •Verify the application of client agreements set by the area manager•Assist and challenge buyers when placing an order to avoid out of stock situations•Establish a relationship of trust with clients and shop staff through frequent and qualitative contacts,•Be actively engaged and proactive during sales & client meetings,•Negotiate when possible additional space with clients (promotions, free standing units, etc.).•Set up Minimum Display Quantities for day to day activity, opening of new stores and Promotional sites.•Fill-in the promotional forms for clients if needed.5. Implement the training strategy of Hermès•Identify needs & set up local trainings with retailers for Hermès Beauty Consultants, generic staff, promoters, etc.,•Train & coach BCs, generic staff and promoters in POS,•Prepare training events validated by Area Manager and the training department,•Improve sales and service by field coaching,•Boost team spirit and skills in POS.
Job objectives6.Report and manage budget•Be the link between head office and the field,•Help understand local administration specificities when needed,•Consolidate all sales reports, competition information, trends and opportunities, BCs activities,•Adapt travel planning regarding the priority (sell out, promotion, ranking, …)•Organise store visits for head office members together with the Commercial Assistant•Strong follow up of expenses budget for cost of Bcs, temporary promoters, decoration fees, rental fees for promotional sites. Manage & control travel budget defined following the annual budget given by area manager.
- 1.Personality•Responsible and willing to take responsibilities,•Passion for fragrances and for the Hermès Universe•Coordination - organizing, setting up & coordinating events, •People & service oriented - friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable •Pro-active - dynamic, enthusiastic, to the point, flexible, team player•Willing to learn - open-minded, positive•Well groomed person•Ability to cope with stress2.Communication Skills•Speaks and writes fluently Business English & Spanish. French is a plus.•Understands French culture, and constitutes a bridge with local culture for the Hermès headquarter teams,•Active listener,•Has an easy contact,•Team spirit: willing to share and cooperate with other Sales delegates,•Team leader: drive a team of 15 persons•Mentor - shares her/his experience easily to develop beauty consultants3.Business Sense•Sales and Business Oriented •Entrepreneur attitude - ability to initiate & propose •Achiever - receptive to figures & objectives•Customer oriented - knows the value of a customer-oriented service•Organisation - appointments, personal planning •Computer skills – Pack Office : Excel, PowerPoint, Word