Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain · Sales · Camaloon
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship in sales?
Camaloon is looking for a native German intern to to help us create new business opportunities in the German market!
As a Sales Development Representative Intern you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and potential B2B clients.
At the end of the internship, you will have the possibility to join our time and grow professionally!
Who are we?Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Over the phone sales.
- Generating new leads and potential clients via outbound calls (Cold-Calling).
- Manage and in charge of communication with prospective B2B clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Native level of German
- Any additional european Languages would be a plus
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations and able to communicate on different levels, a creative concept of sales.
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Career growth opportunities within our Sales Teams
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Gym for Less
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer, Fall and Chistmas Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to start your career in Sales within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!