Req ID 87082
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Join us and shape the future of travelShaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
- Challenge yourself to go beyond travel agency consulting
- Get out on the road & Grow your career in the travel industry
- Improve your base earnings + be rewarded through our Sales Incentive Scheme
- Be Part of an exciting, multinational company and manage your own sales pipeline
About the role
- As an Amadeus Sales REP your main role is to win new business and develop existing customers across a broad client portfolio.
- Maintaining and growing your pipeline through face to face visits and your call schedule, this exciting opportunity will provide the freedom for you to organise your schedule as you develop your sales skills and expand your travel industry network.
- Your knowledge of travel agency environment and operations will ensure your success as you leverage your deep understanding of the end customers' needs.
- Acquisition, Retention & Development:
- Drive sales activities to acquire new customers.
- Combine business development and account management activities to retain and grow the business of existing clients.
- Sales Support Activity:
- Contribute to improved sales support processes, collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and results.
- Share your knowledge and best practices across commercial teams.
- Use CRM to drive sales pipeline and manage your portfolio of Retail travel agencies.
- Track your sales performance and report on customer activity
- Key Projects:
- Collaborate on agreed key projects to improve the operations of the Retail Commercial organisation
- Coordinate ad hoc project management activities in conjunction with other teams as needed
About You - what you need to have:
- Travel industry experience in agency consulting, sales or customer service
- Proven sales track record with an appetite to learn and grow
- Ability to deliver against targets and drive customer outcomes
- Desire to work autonomously and manage your own portfolio of customers
- Experience in negotiating win-win outcomes and closing deals
- Working knowledge of travel technology within an agency environment
- Passion for growing your customers’ business through their adoption of Amadeus products and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence others
- Ability to understand implications and commercial impact of technical issues
- Drivers license to travel within your territory
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, isstrictly forbiddenwithout prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.