In this role, you have the opportunity toContribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Develop, maintain and improve the relation with Hospital Sant Joan de Deu as a strategic customer.
- Coordinate all the research projects where Philips is working at together with the Clinical Scientist Team.
- Maximize the success of the research studies.
- Be focused on the brain project. Specially the research project with our GTEN solution, which uses HD EEG to stimulate parts of the brain in order to treat in a minimal invasive way different brain pathologies.
You are a part ofA dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Mater degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Currently enrolled in University. University agreement is required for this opportunity
- Available to work as intern for 6 months up to a year
- Fluent in Spanish and English is mandatory
- Analytical skills, well organized and clinical mindset is strongly recommended.
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq . Barcelona