Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Role Summary:We are looking for talented and highly motivated interns to support our team in Barcelona for a period of minimum of six months.
Essential Responsibilities:As an intern in the Sourcing team you will support the Global Commodity leaders in their daily work of preparing and executing negotiations to achieve the best conditions for GE Renewables. Your tasks will include data analysis, presentations, fulfillment activities and supplier performance monitoring
By joining our team, you will be granted a unique opportunity to gain practical experience of the global sourcing activities within a world class organization.
- You are enrolled in a business education e.g. bachelor’s in engineering, Finance or business
- You hold competencies of handling large-scale of data, databases etc.
- You are experienced in the use of the Office applications (Excel, Power point, word, etc.)
- Excellent English skills both orally and in writing
- You hold excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a dedicated team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- As a person the candidate should be energetic, independent and proactive and you have a strong systematic and structured approach to your assignments
- At the same time, you strive in handling many topics at the same time while keeping your spirit as a positive enthusiast
- You are a dedicated team player thriving in a dynamic environment with many cross-cultural interfaces
About Us:GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.