Dealer Network Development Consultant
Essen - Theodor-Althoff-Str | Bracknell - Capitol Building
As a Consultant, You Will
- Support the delivery of bespoke client project as part of IHS Markit’s Automotive Advisory Service Practice.
- Help automotive manufacturers to optimize their dealer location footprint, market coverage and sales penetration, under the consideration of industry trends, diversified retail formats and an omni-channel marketing approach which includes online and offline customer touchpoints.
- Work Independently as part of an international team to analyze various datasets and create geographical analyses in the location planning context.
- Be involved in the delivery of the full service, from data collection and market analysis, building ideal location recommendations, creation of reports, project management and presentation of study results.
As a Consultant, You Will Be Expected To Have
- A degree in Applied Geography, Geomatics, Applied Statistics, Business Informatics, or similar.
- Automotive experience would be helpful, although we are more interested in your dealer network optimization or retail location planning experience.
- The ability to develop statistical analysis methods and meaningful metrics that solve client business issues.
- Some experience with SQL databases, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and GIS software (preferably ESRI).
- Alongside your data analysis skills, you’ll also bring the ability to manage clients and maintain high client satisfaction.
- Fluency in English is required; German language skills are preferred.
- Passion for data analytics and willingness to learn.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
Current ColleaguesIf you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.