Marketing Programs Intern
Singapore - Marina View
Working in a support of your APAC marketing and sales colleagues, you will assist in the planning and execution of customer events and marketing programs that deepen relationships and generate new opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts as well as support IHS Markit hosted and third-party events in the region.
The IHS Markit Downstream division is a leading provider of critical information, analytics and solutions to top companies throughout the energy, oil and gas, chemical, power and renewables industries to help them improve their operational efficiency and provide deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. This key role will support marketing and sales colleagues to deliver marketing programs and events that positively impact sales results.
- Support the overall development of and execution of event marketing plans
- Assist with event promotion and production
- Support the writing and deployment of email communications pre- and post-event
- Assist in other event promotional campaigns and strategies such as social media marketing
Account Based Marketing
- Assist in the development, printing and distribution of customer-facing materials
- Project management of overall schedule for client events
- Logistics and operational support of customer events
- Support the multi-touch marketing campaigns
Lead Generation Campaigns
- Track and report on sales leads and help analyse overall campaign performance
- Support marketing to ensure campaigns are optimized and delivered on schedule
- Aid in the creation, promotion and production of prospect and client webinars
Desired Skills & Experience
- Entry level marketing role
- Pursuing BA/BS degree or MBA in marketing or communications fields
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Marketing, social media or communications experience preferred.
- Strong interest in learning and supporting event marketing and account-based marketing programs
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
Current ColleaguesIf you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.