Infoblox DNS Systems Administrator
Bangalore - Whitefield Rd | Gurgaon - Ambience | Noida
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with Architecture, Engineering & Operations leads and technical specialists, as well as professional services staff from our vendors to implement the plan to deliver the Infoblox platform and migrate all in-scope services from existing platforms.
- Work with other team members to provide operational support and maintenance of the Infoblox platform and services.
- Define the capacity and performance standards, metrics and thresholds and help build the instrumentation to effectively manage these.
- Help Identify and manage risks within the Infoblox platform.
- Assist, as a third-line escalation, with investigation and diagnosis of incidents and problems relating to DNS and the other deliverables of the service.
- Forecast future performance, availability and capacity requirements based on business plans, usage trends, service portfolio plans.
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Maintain and lead estate lifecycle planning by providing detailed analysis on cost to run versus replace / consolidate.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy