Job DescriptionJob Number: R0057767
Perform secretarial and administrative duties for principal or director-level executives. Perform duties of a highly confidential nature. Relieve the principal of administrative details, including supplying requested information, scheduling appointments, preparing special reports, and obtaining information from sources within or outside of the company. Leverage technical and business vocabulary and detailed comprehension of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel. Make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work within established guidelines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience with US Army support systems, including ATAAPs and DTS
- Experience with high rank military officials
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with supporting or participating on project teams undertaking tasks or objectives that accomplish goals
- Experience with project management principles or techniques
- Ability to be a motivated self-starter to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to work in diverse, dynamic team-based environments
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including thinking, writing, and communicating strategically
- Secret clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.