At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission of protecting our digital way of life. To accomplish this, we have to look at our talent programs differently.
Working at Palo Alto Networks
Our mission won’t be easy to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the routine way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are. It's what unites us, drives us, and ultimately, what leads us to accomplish our mission.
EMEA Academy Program
To accomplish in our mission, it means we have to look at our talent programs differently. Our Academy Graduate Program is designed to develop future cybersecurity and sales professionals in an industry with a known talent shortage through developing key skills, hands-on training, and mentorship.
We offer three different tracks to develop your career, in three unique hiring verticals:
- Academy Sales Representative – 2 Year Track
- Academy System Engineers – 2 Year Track
- Academy Technical Support Engineer – 1 Year Track
When you start at the Palo Alto Networks Academy, you'll be joined by a group of recent technical and sales college graduates for a one to two-year immersion into cybersecurity, our products, and our customer base.
These roles are based in Amsterdam for the duration of the program with options to move globally upon graduation. Each track is uniquely designed to build your skill set, your network, and your career options.
Who are we looking for?
- Recent Graduates (up to 12 months post-graduation)
- Experience in sales, possibly studying international business, business sales or related discipline
- Individuals with Presales/Tech Support experience or education, especially with a technical background
- Fluent in English